Terms and Conditions
• Credit Card required for all bookings.
• Failure to show up on reservation day will result in full charges for the length of time booked with no refund given.
• Full refund if canceled 48 hours prior to the arrival.
• Between 48-24 hours prior to arrival, you will be charged 25% of the entire stay.
• Day of arrival cancels and No shows will be charged the full amount of stay with no refund given.
• No refunds for early check-out.
• No refund for cancellations due to weather/ fire or smoke/ bugs/ or any other acts of nature.
• May 1- Oct 31 (weather permitting).
• Pets must be on a leash at all times
• No pets left unattended at campsite
• No pets in the pool area or office.
Guests allowed per site:
Tent sites allow a maximum of 2 tents and 2 cars. Additional tents or cars require the rental of an additional tent site.
RV sites allow for a tent/ extra vehicle but all equipment must fit within your site boundaries.
Cabins allow for a maximum of 2 cars. No tents allowed.
Tent/Van Electric sites allow only tents, vans, and truck campers. Trailers of any style are not allowed. Guests who arrive with trailers may be refused check-in with no refund given.
• All vehicles must fit within your site. Please carefully read the site dimensions and measure the full length of your equipment before making a booking.
Boat Parking: Unfortunately, we have very limited spare parking at camp. All equipment needs to fit within the site you have rented. Any additional boat parking required is based on space available at a rate of $10/day. If these spaces are already taken you would need to find a spot for your boat in town or elsewhere.
Check in/Check out:
• Check out 11 am for all campers
• Check-in is 1 pm for all campers
• Children under 16 must have an adult present.
• No food or beverages in the pool area.
• No smoking in the pool area.
• No running, no diving in the pool area.
• Pool is open 9 am to 8 pm
• Children should have an adult present when around the water/lake area.
• Life jackets must be worn while using campground vessels.
• Guests assume all risk of using campground vessels.
• Camp Coeur d’Alene is not responsible for lost or damaged items while in a campground vessel.
• We do not have a docking area for motor boats and we do not recommend docking your personal kayaks, rafts, and canoes in Camp Coeur d’Alene’s water access. Guests assume the risk of damage or loss of property to vessels docked at Camp Coeur d’Alene.
• Guests assume all risks while hiking in or near Camp Coeur d’Alene.
• Camp Coeur d’Alene is not responsible for injury or negligence while hiking.
• Please be aware of wildlife and falling rocks while hiking.
Garbage Bin Policy:
• Residential bags only. Please use our recycling center when possible.
Quiet Time Policy:
• 10:00pm to 7am. If multiple complaints are received and more than one warning is given, we reserve the right to ask you to leave with no refund given. Please be respectful of other campers.
Speed Limit Policy:
• 5mph at all times throughout park
• Watch out for other campers
Please be courteous to other campers and families when consuming alcohol.
Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injury, loss, damage or theft of interior of RV or tent.
We thank you for cooperation and consideration of other campers around you. If you fail to comply with our rules and regulations we reserve the right to ask you to leave without refund.
Most importantly please enjoy your stay with us!
Camp Coeur d’Alene
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Camp Coeur d’Alene’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Camp Coeur d’Alene’s web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Camp Coeur d’Alene at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Camp Coeur d’Alene’s web site are provided “as is”. Camp Coeur d’Alene makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Camp Coeur d’Alene does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Camp Coeur d’Alene or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Camp Coeur d’Alene’s Internet site, even if Camp Coeur d’Alene or a Camp Coeur d’Alene authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Camp Coeur d’Alene’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Camp Coeur d’Alene does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Camp Coeur d’Alene may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Camp Coeur d’Alene does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Camp Coeur d’Alene has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Camp Coeur d’Alene of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Camp Coeur d’Alene’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to its conflict of law provisions.