Do you love to camp? Are you most at home when sociably assisting others? We have the perfect opportunity for a few good people.
What You Offer
Are you engaging with people and enjoy helping them out and hearing their travel stories? Like to be on the move a lot for your job and not just stuck behind a desk? Need some fresh air for the summer? Come join us at Camp Coeur d’Alene! Check out our story: http://campcoeurdalene.com/
We need a few more crew members for the season. The days are never boring here and daily duties can be a mix of:
- Camp store – run the register, pricing, stocking, customer service
- Front desk – reservations, check-in, answering questions, guiding guests to their site, recommending area dining and activities
- Grounds/Cleaning – clean cabins and bathrooms, update signage, keep track of supplies/maintenance needed to inform the maintenance crew and manager
We are looking for customer service experience, savvy with tech systems for learning reservations and point of sale, retail and/or housekeeping experience. We don’t expect someone to have all of that, but we are looking for a “can do” attitude and quick learners to be able to hit the ground running and wear multiple hats. Our goal every day is to do all that is needed to ensure that our guests are happy campers and making great memories!
What We Offer
- $10.00 per hour base pay
- $2.00 per hour bonus at end of the season for every hour worked
- Adventure Stipend – funds available for experiencing the local dining and activities so you can better inform our guests of the best options for their adventures
- 5 days a week, 30 to 40 hours per week
- RV parking with utilities is available at no cost in town – Coeur d’Alene is a 15-minute drive from camp. Note: must have your own motorhome/trailer/camper and ok with living in town, we have no staff spaces left at camp.
- Seasonal work through 10/31/17 but we are keeping an eye out for people that are a good fit and would be interested in coming back for the next season starting in April 2018
- Send resume, introduction, and picture of you and your RV/Travel Trailer/Camper
- Pets welcome! Send a picture of the fur kid(s) too!
Interested and happy workers please contact us so we can start talking! Just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you soon.